The ADA® Preferred Rewards Visa® Card is the only card exclusively for ADA Members!
What’s different about the ADA® Preferred Rewards Visa® Card?
- Earn 20,000 Bonus Points after you spend $5,000 on the card in 90 days1
- Only 25,000 points equals up to a $450 ticket
- No Annual Fee!
- No Foreign Transaction Fees!
- Points add up fast – earn 5 points per eligible net $1 spent on all eligible ADA purchases and one point per $1 spent on eligible net purchases everywhere else Visa cards are accepted
- Earn an additional 20,000 Bonus Points after $125,000 annual net spend2
- No travel blackout dates on more than 150 airlines
- Visa Signature Travel Benefits including Travel Accident Insurance & Auto Rental Insurance3
Accounts must be open and in good standing to earn and redeem rewards and benefits. Rewards points are earned on eligible net purchases. Net purchases are purchases minus credits and returns. Not all transactions are eligible to earn rewards, such as Advances, Balance Transfers, and Convenience Checks. Upon approval, please refer to your Cardmember Agreement for additional information. You may not redeem Points, and you will immediately lose all of your Points, if your Account is closed to future transactions (including, but not limited to, Program misuse, failure to pay, bankruptcy , or death). Points will expire five years from the end of the calendar quarter in which they were earned.
1To earn the 20,000 bonus points, you must spend $5,000 on eligible net purchases within 90 days of account open date. Bonus points will be credited to your account 6-8 weeks after qualifying purchases are made.
2The $125,000 spend must be on eligible net purchases, and is per calendar year. Bonus will be credited to your account 6-8 weeks after the end of the promotion period.
3Certain limitations and restrictions may apply. Refer to your Visa "Guide to Benefits" terms for details.
The creditor and issuer of the ADA® Visa Signature® Card is US Bank National Association, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. ©2018 US Bank.