As a dentist, you may not feel comfortable talking to those in your office about issues with staff, balancing family time, burnout, and other issues that are causing you stress. Talking with other dentists who can relate to the professional and personal struggles of being a dentist may be more helpful. Peer-to-peer discussions or Wellness Coffee Talk sessions are held virtually via Zoom on the first Wednesday of each month, beginning at 5:30 PM. Dentists on the IDA Wellness Committee lead the sessions, with facilitators from Hope for the Day, to listen and share experiences that may help you work toward resolving an issue.
What We Offer:
- Conversations that Matter: Our talks go beyond the dental chair, addressing personal issues such as stress, anxiety, burnout, and lifestyle choices.
- Safe and Confidential Environment: We prioritize your privacy and create a judgment-free zone where you can open up about your concerns without fear.
- Tips and Resources: Discover practical strategies, tips, and resources to enhance your quality of life.
Why Choose "Wellness Talks with Dentists"?
- Community of Support: Join a community of individuals who are on a similar journey to wellness, providing a network of encouragement and shared experiences.
- Empowerment: Our goal is to empower you with knowledge and tools to make informed decisions about your health and life.
Join us each month for Wellness Coffee Talks by clicking on the box below to register for the next session. The ADA and IDA have resources to help you with your mental and physical well being. For more information on these resources, contact the IDA staff.