Iowa Dental Association Seeks Assistant Director
The Iowa Dental Association is seeking a highly motivated, energetic, and self-directed association professional to fill a newly created role in our organization. The Assistant Director position is ideal for someone who thrives in a fast-paced, results-oriented culture. In close partnership with, and reporting directly to, the Executive Director, this position manages the day-to-day internal operations of the association by supporting IDA’s Board of Trustees and managing staff workflow and assignments.
Opportunity with Emergency Dental Care USA
"Do you want to have a full-time earning potential over $200,000 annually? Do you want to work in a fast-paced environment with over 150 new patients per month and flexible hours? Want to be part of a growing practice that values patient care and focuses on the connection between dentistry and overall health? We’re committed to the success of our business resulting in your success, and are seeking an energetic General Dentist."
Emergency Dental Care USA is a general practice that encourages comprehensive patient care while focusing on same-day treatment. Some of the benefits of working at our office include:
- We are predominately a fee for service office -- NO Medicaid, minimal PPOs!
- Guaranteed base salary plus commission -- allows for great earning potential. Must be comfortable with molar endo, surgical extractions, and crown and bridge.
- Clinical autonomy -- you are able to diagnose the treatment and control the dental care for the patient.
- We take pride in our proven practice structure and the results of our marketing strategies and management team. This allows for a steady stream of patients, exceptional treatment plan acceptance, and excellent growth potential.
- Full-time or part-time opportunities available.
Please submit your CV/resume today!
LaDonna Langstraat, Practice Administrator
5706 Hickman Road Des Moines,IA 50310
We look forward to hearing from you!
Iowa Department of Corrections Seeks 2 Dentists
The Iowa Department of Corrections is currently seeking to employ 2 full-time dentists. These two exciting opportunities are available in Fort Madison and Anamosa Iowa. Both of these positions are 40 hours per week with no weekend or holiday work required. Both are typical general dental practices and these jobs also offer State of Iowa benefits including IPERS. Immediate openings are available.
Please contact Dr. Jerome Greenfield at (515) 229-2423 or email him at Jerome.email@example.com.
Seeking a Dentist to Cover Maternity Leave in Galena, IL
Seeking a dentist to cover a maternity leave in Galena, IL 1-3 days a week starting mid July for 8 weeks
Then to follow, seeking part time dentist as little as 1 or as many as 3 days a week in our Dubuque and Galena offices. Please contact Dr. Anna Kramer Miller at 563-556-3468 or Annakramer3@yahoo.com